Lemon curd. Lemon curd is such an easy thing to make and delicious on just about everything! It's sweet, tart Lemon curd is a tasty addition to many things. It's great for dipping shortbread cookies in, adding to.
Make Lemon Curd at home with Ina Garten's easy recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network Ñ it's the perfect filling for cakes, pastries and tarts. Lemon curd isn't hard to make from scratch! The reward is a spread that's smooth, creamy, sweet, and tart. You can have Lemon curd using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon curd
- Prepare 15 cl of jus de citron.
- You need 1 of oeuf.
- You need 75 gr of sucre semoule.
- It’s 1 cs of maïzena.
- It’s 40 gr of beurre pommade.
Lemon curd is great in cakes or pies, spread on scones, or licked right off the spoon. What does lemon curd taste like? The predominant flavor in this lemon curd recipe is LEMON. It is bright and tangy and zippy tasting, with a rich, buttery mouthfeel that is just so.
Lemon curd instructions
- Faire chauffer le jus de citron ?, blanchir l'œuf et le sucre puis ajouter la maïzena..
- Couler le citron chaud sur le mélange oeuf sucre fécule et remettre sur le feu pour faire épaissir, attention mélanger tous le temps, ajouter le beurre pommade quand la préparation a tiédi légèrement..
Homemade lemon curd can be used as a filling for pies and tarts or simply as a topping for yogurt or scones! Lemon curd is used in many of the same ways fruit preserves are used. Put the lemon zest, juice, sugar and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until the butter has melted. Then, using a small whisk or fork, stir in the beaten egg.